We believe that the Eucharist, the Body and the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, is life- giving. We also need to practice common sense in our daily lives inside and outside the church. In order to to limit the spread of any seasonal infections, including coronavirus, we would like all church members to abide by the following precautionary measures:
- Use your personal communion mouth cloth “handkerchief” during communion.
- For ladies, bring your own head cover to church.
- Bring your own water bottle or use disposable cups provided at church.
- After reconciliation prayer when prompted to “greet one another with a holy kiss”, it is sufficient to make a slight head bow (similar to holy week no greeting on Wednesday)
- Please, refrain from social hugging, kissing and close face contact.
- Please, stay home if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
Note: These precautionary measures are temporary to protect church members until further notice.
May God bless you all,
H.G. Bishop Mina Bishop of The Diocese of Mississauga, Vancouver, and Western Canada
March 6, 2020