The Pre-Martial Program is a mandatory program for all engaged couples waiting to obtain permission to marry in the Diocese of Mississauga, Vancouver and Western Canada.
The program is conducted by Fr. Botrous Philopos and Fr. Pishoy Wasfy with the help of other qualified family counsellors. The program covers many important areas for couples, including:
Personality Types – Sexuality in Marriage – Finance in Marriage – How to Enrich your Marriage
Couples also have the opportunity to share in an individual counselling session which is tailored to their needs.
The Pre-Marital Retreat is a Three Day retreat that takes place twice a year:
- First weekend of the Feast of Nativity
- First weekend of Great Lent
- Depending on the need, there may be a third retreat that takes place in June
953376 7 Line EHS,
Orangeville, ON L9W 2Z2
Registration & Deadline
- Contact Dina (email@example.com) to find out about dates and availability.
- Complete the Registration Forms and send them to Dina.
- Payments (cheques / e-transfer) will be due two weeks before the retreat commence
If you have any further questions please feel free to fill out the form below. The messages are directed to one of the Pre-Martial Retreat servants who will get back to you as soon as possible.